How many times have you heard that? Ever met a bully? Know anyone who is a bully? Ever heard of the “bleeding deacon and the elderly statesman”? You know what they say about opinions and a**holes?
We are very, very concerned about what other people think? In fact, our entire program is based upon the principle of “we are many and varied”. Thus, we encourage feedback – good, bad or indifferent.
Tools designed to encourage participation
- Reply to any of our pages and blogs anonymously Read more
- Leave an anonymous comment online in our Q&A Section
- Send us an email to email@example.com
- Respond to our Online Survey
- Complete New Meeting Form online
- Join our Newsletter
- Attend our regular Website Committee meetings
- Give us a Phone Call (available to Members ONLY)
- RAC Census
- Below are the answers from the Survey link above