Web Site Policy
The purpose of this web site is:
- To serve the fellowship of Sexaholics Anonymous (SA).
- To serve as a resource for SA members in a timely fashion.
- To provide accurate and consistent information about SA Phone Meetings.
- To provide information about services and activities provided by the SA Central Office.
- To encourage participation of SA members, groups and committees in SA services and activities.
- To be self-supporting, declining outside contributions.
- State-of-art-technology and latest industry best practices (e.g. smart phone, accessibility, etc.).
- Be sure to refresh your browser to load the latest version. If you are printing and/or downloading any files from this site, make sure you delete cache & cookies. VERSION 18.1.0 as of 9/24/17. New Beta site.
- Mobile-friendly site that is compatible with ALL platforms. However, this site works best using Internet Explorer. There is some functionality that does not translate correctly using Chrome, Safari and browsers.
- Strong governance while still maintaining 4th Tradition – “Each group should be autonomous except in matters affecting other groups or Sexaholics Anonymous as a whole.” Read more
- Increase the amount of online resources and electronic literature (e.g. White Book). Copyright © 1989-2008 SA Literature. Secured & Protected version of White Book (Basic Text). Copy & Paste and Print capabilities are turned off.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I get more info?
Click Here to Join our Mailing List
Perhaps the best suggestion is to talk to another member after a meeting in the “virtual parking lot”. If you are brand new, it might be less pressure to just listen during your first call. We have many different groups with strong leadership. Tradition 4 “Each group should be autonomous except in matters affecting other groups or Sexaholics Anonymous as a whole.”
Below are a few groups with their respective contact info:
|0000 Daily Group
|0130 Daily Group
|0500 Daily Group
|0540 Daily Group
|0625 Daily Group
|0630 Daily Group
|0700 Tue-Thu Group
|0730 Daily Group
|0800 Daily Group
|0830 Daily Group
|0915 Daily Group
|1200 Daily Noon Group
|2215 Daily Group
Closed email meeting of Sexaholics Anonymous. All members are screened prior to being given access. It is not intended as a replacement for face-to-face meetings, but can be a good daily support. To join, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide your first name, last initial and email address. State whether you are a member of SA and that you wish to join SA-NET. The group secretary will follow up on your request.
SAOnline Discussion Board
Visit http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SAonline/info SA has a strict tradition of anonymity. SAonline, however, is open for anyone to join, and we cannot guarantee anonymity.
Do you need to stay connected to the fellowship more? NOW YOU CAN !! Another way to chat http://saphonemeeting.org/twitter.html. Twitter is a free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters displayed on the author’s profile page and delivered to the author’s subscribers who are known as followers. Twitter is ranked as one of the 50 most popular websites worldwide. Wikipedia
What is a short code? Short codes are numbers made specifically for SMS (text) messages. Twitter uses various short codes to send and receive your updates. Sending a text message to a short code is just like sending a text message to a phone number. Short codes are made specifically for text messaging, so you can’t send an email to a short code, or call a short code. Charges for using our short codes are the same as standard text messaging rates to full-length phone numbers. Long codes are also text only, but they’re the length of a standard phone number instead of being shortened.
What is Twitter’s short code? We currently support 2-way (sending and receiving) Twitter SMS via short codes US: 40404